We fight for those who have been injured.
When someone is injured because of someone else’s negligence, they may be entitled to lost wages, medical expenses, and compensation for their pain and suffering. Negligence can happen in many different ways, whether it’s failing to clean up snow and ice from a sidewalk in a reasonable time frame, or improperly maintaining a walkway that causes someone to trip, to unsafe and faulty furniture that collapses when you sit down to eat at a restaurant. Common situations include:
- Homeowners/business owners who failed to clear ice and snow in a reasonable period of time.
- Business owners who fail to adequately maintain sidewalks and walkways in front of their stores or business, resulting in cracks or other hard-to-see defects that can cause people to trip and fall.
- Uneven and/or poorly lit stairways.
- Business owners who fail to secure merchandise or furniture in their places of businesses, causing it to fall on visitors or customers.
- Grocery stores allowing water to collect on the floor, resulting in customers slipping and getting injured.
- Poorly maintained furniture that collapses when used, causing customers and visitors to fall and become injured.